Monthly Resume Competition
We have our first winner- Chef Charles Anderson from Olympia, Washington!
Of the ten resumes reviewed 4 were excellent.
It came down to punctuation to determine the winner.
All resumes are eligible for the May drawing
(With the exception of previous winners)
Don't let this chance for quick cash pass you by-
Tune up your resume today!
The ChefJobsNetwork.com will pick out 10 resumes from all resumes listed on the 15th of each month.
The next resumes will be picked on May 15, 2003.
Those 10 Resumes will be graded on:
- The wording, grammar and spelling of the Career Goals section
- The appropriateness of the Job Categories selected by the candidate in relation to their work history and education
- The depth and accuracy of the Most Current Position Held description, in relation to that positions relevance to foodservice employment.
- Completeness and relevance or "Areas of Expertise" field when compared to the candidates work history and "Description of Most Current Positions Held" field
- Accuracy of Education History
- Completeness and Accuracy of Candidate Questionnaire (Hint: does the number of jobs held agree with positions listed in your work history?)
- Completeness of Work History including information for lapses of Employment.
The submitter of the best resume, judged solely by the above criteria, will win. In the event of a tie the resume that has been on the system the longest will be the winner. The winner will receive a $100 by check, within 15 working days.
- Contact information must be placed only in the appropriate fields of the Contact Information Form. Placing contact information in any of the fields in the resume form will result in immediate disqualification.
- Resume must be from a foodservice professional at any level, looking for a foodservice or hospitality related position.
- Candidate must be over 18 years of age.
- A Candidate can only win 1 time.
- The resume must be posted as view able by all employers
- No employees or relative of employees of The Escoffier On Line Network, The ChefJobsNetwork.com or its affiliates will be eligible to win.
- The winner must agree to allow their name and city and state to be listed in information related to this competition.
- All decisions are final, and are at the sole discretion of the judges.
- The terms of this competition are subject to change without notice, at any time.
- This competition may be terminated at any time without notice.
- Void where prohibited.